• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

v1.3.3 - using rear speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr3151006

Reaction score
Is this normal?

v1.3.3 remotely connected through '3cx tunnel' on Samsung Galaxy S (GT-i9000B) with Android 2.3.3.

Even swapping from 'earpiece' to 'speaker'.

Sorry, I don't understand what's about.

Hi,

when I try to dial the sound works only in the rear speaker, doesn´t matter if you change/select other option. Is this normal behavior?

jr3151006 said:
Hi,
when I try to dial the sound works only in the rear speaker, doesn´t matter if you change/select other option. Is this normal behavior?

Happens with me too, Galaxy S, version 1.3.4: only first call works good, after that rear speaker is used AND no sound is transmitted from microphone (other party cannot hear me)

ditto - 1.3.4 - nexus S, galaxy player - both same issue.

First call is fine - full audio.

Second call no audio.

Also, from that point forward, NO application that uses the mic works. Period. I have to restart both devices to re-enable.

if any of you is in the beta program with 3cx of the mobil devices plz write this into mantis to check that we use a different mic/speaker after the fist call.

Stefan,

I´m using v1.3.4 and the issue persists...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.