Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v10 - DTMF lag time?**DISCUSSION

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jr3151006, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

My users reclaims about the lag time to digit phones numbers...

There is a way to send 'dial tone' to the user when they press '7' (it´s the number to use 'Skype for SIP' VoIP provider) and also wait more seconds for complete digits???

tks,

Renato P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Re: v10 - DTMF lag time???

3CX SIP server do not have any 'lag time' and do not collect DTMF. It receives user's input as a part of INVITE message. Whole number, not digit-by-digit. So, please be more precise describing your problem.

As far as I can guess from given description -- these timeouts are set too short in your phones.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Re: v10 - DTMF lag time???

This is configured in the phone. What make/model are you using? This would have been happening previous to 3CX version 10.

4. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

Hi guys,

I agree that 'the lag' can be at phone side, I´m using Cisco SPa502G. I will try to search options for fix...

tks,

Renato P

5. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

I will try check my phones:
    http://www.bhatt.id.au/blog/fix-sipura-voip-ata-adapter-interdigit-dialing-delay/

http://IP_SPA/admin/advanced
    Menu Voice/Regional
    Control Timer Values (sec)

tks,

Renato P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.