• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

v10 - E-mail for VoiceMsgs - change the BODY text**FIXED

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr3151006

Reaction score
There is a way to change the e-mail body text???

I would like to remember the 'receiver' that he can listen that audio from your phone or even using the '3CX MyPhone Portal', providing the URL link, of course!

tks,

Renato P

Re: v10 - E-mail for VoiceMsgs - change the BODY text

Yes - Voicemail in v10 is customized completely using the Voicemail template file.

Management console/Settings/Provisioning templates/Voicemail dropdown.

The actual files are here

C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Templates

You will find

VMNTemplate.xml - this is the voicemail template
MailTemplate.txt - this is the welcome email template.

Now I got it!

tks,

Renato P

Good - thanks for the update. i will make 1 small pointer for you....

If in a service pack we make a change in this template, then we will have to ship it with the service pack.

So in this case if you made some changes to the file, you will loose them but you will get the latest version from 3CX. For example in the next service pack we have some new variables in the welcome email template. if you customized this welcome email template with your changes, and the next service pack is released, the updater will replace your customized file.

So you have to do the following:

1) We will not update files when no changes are made.
2) Your changes are not lost and after every service pack a rollback folder is created. Example: In my case in C:\ProgramData\3CX\RollBack

So you can follow the structure and take your "old" customized file from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TECHXNEPAL
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.