• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

V10 - Failed to acquire SLA slot for DN 506; TODO: Do proper

Status
Not open for further replies.

donhounsell

Reaction score
I have 3CX v10 licensed version. With 12 internal and 2 remote extensions.
All is working well except that we cannot ring one of the remote extension (Linksys SPA-922). The log shows "Failed to acquire SLA slot for DN 506; TODO: Do proper message". The other remote extension is fine. All other extensions are fine. The remote extnsion can make outbound calls, but cannot receive inbound calls.
I have checked server settings for SLA_ENABLE and SLA_ONSUBSCRIBE. They are both set to 0.
I see this is similar to the thread at http://www.3cx.com/forums/v10-extension-105-there-s-no-free-sla-appearance-20763.html , but I cannot see any resolution in that post.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: V10 - Failed to acquire SLA slot for DN 506; TODO: Do pr

Hi

Set the following
SLA_ENABLED 1
SLA_ONSUBSCRIBE 10

Confirm if this fixes your issue

Re: V10 - Failed to acquire SLA slot for DN 506; TODO: Do pr

Yes. That seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks very much.
Is this something that has changed with v10? I don't think I made any other changes apart from upgrading to v10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.