Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v10 - Missed Call and Auto-dial**WORK IN PROGRESS

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jr3151006, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

I tried a incoming call to my extension and then I see as missing call after few seconds, when I try to 'dial back' it show a message like 'Destionation Not foun' on 3cX Phone for Windows and from my SPA922 shows the msg 'Invalid number'.

There is a way auto-replace that number using one of dial-out option (8 for use skype and 9 to use analog line through Gateway) ?? It´s anoying to use record the missed call number and then start a new dial manually...

tks,

Renato P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Re: v10 - Missed Call and Auto-dial

You would either have to prefix the incoming number with the required digit, or create outbound rules that "worked" without having to use an 8 or 9 as a prefix.

3. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: v10 - Missed Call and Auto-dial

In preferences of myphone at the bottom you have a section outbound rules. here you can create outbound rules that are loaded when you make a redial.

Also you can right click and edit the number before dialing. Yes it is not as fast as redial but it will work. Sometimes the number will be stored with the prefix in the missed calls. We are working on this as we speak.

So with the MyPhone you have 2 sets of outbound rules. One per MyPhone which is customized for you and another at the PBX level which is composed by the administrator.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

Nick,

I went to 'myphone' portal using my extension:
    - click on settings button
    - click on preferences tab
    - on 'Prefix' I created an entry (without success) like:
    - only input the prepend number
    - input the prepend number and numbers with 'X' length
    - input the prepend number and numbers with 'X' length and starting with 'X'

* After each change I close my 3CX Phone for Windows (v6).

Maybe I set in the wrong place??? Do you have ideia???

Tks,

Renato P

5. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

How does your rule look like? Also you mentioned the phone. Are you dialing from the 3CX Phone?

The outbound rules in the MyPhone are there to be matched with

Numbers from phonebook in MyPhone
    Numbers you dial from the dial pad
    Numbers dialed from outlook TAPI
    Numbers dialed from outlook 3CX Addin make call contact.

Do not expect to dial a number from the 3CX Phone because that goes to the pbx directly in SIP. MyPhone gets informed from the Webserver in that case. Integration with 3CX MyPhone and 3CX Phone is one way - From 3CX MyPhone to 3CX Phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.