v10 - SIP Trunk alert - help...**CLIENT ISSUE

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jr3151006, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

Can anyone help me with this error? What means? It happens 1 or 2 times a day...

tks,

Renato P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

Re: v10 - SIP Trunk alert - help...

I already open a support ticket since that provider sometimes cannot authenticate our user...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: v10 - SIP Trunk alert - help...

Check if you have any other registrations of this instance registered elsewhere. Usually noisy feedback might mean that the provider account has another contact address and they might not allow multiple registrations from different contact / ip addresses.

Check the register request - then get the message the provider sends you. Open it all in wireshark and check whether the contact field contains another Public ip address. If it does then check that IP and see whether it is one of your own. If yes disable it and try and re-register again.

Unless you are 100% sure that the authentication details are correct. of course this is always the first step.

4. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

Hi Nick,

I´m sure about the credentials since that problems occurs eventually!!

tks,

Renato P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.