Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v10 SP3 Cannot pickup calls with installed Myphone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ccalza, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccalza

Hi,
    with Myphone on the browser you can pickup another extension call but when you install the local Silverlight app it doesn't work.
    With v10 SP2 it work good.
    Another problem, the new Myphone answer popup doesn't appear when you receive calls from queues.

Anyone can confirm this?

Thanks

2. nbailey

nbailey Member

1. It still works I can confirm.
    2. This is normal functionality.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ccalza

Hi Nate,

1. It still works I can confirm.

you mean pickup works in both local installed and in browser Myphone? On my installation it work only on browser but with v10 sp2 it work well on local installed Myphone.

2. This is normal functionality.

mean no popup on queues calls

Thanks

4. nbailey

nbailey Member

not for now, but it may come back. There had been issues with certain features regarding Queues.

Have you cleared your browser cache and silverlight cache? this can cause issues.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ccalza

Hi Nate,
    I have cleared IE cache and silverlight cache, removed and then reinstalled myphone app but still cannot pickup calls with 3cx phone.
    I have installed 3cx phone and myphone on a clean windows xp virtual machine and the problem is the same.
    In both cases it work with myphone on browser.

Thanks

6. ccalza

Hi Nate,
    I forget to tell you that we have 20 computer all with this problem, cannot pickup calls with myphone and 3cx phone.

thanks

7. djenkins

we have exactly the same issue, we have now installed the myphone and 3cxphone on 8 machines all with latest sp3 v10 and silverlight and the desktop components, installed 3 days ago, none of us can pick up from the incoming calls, we have to use 3cxphone.

also, despite having set the preferences to pop to top AND steal focus none of this happens, and i am getting a lot of complaints now because my call ops have headsets on, they take them off and it does not ring external speakers and does not pop to the top and calls get missed, sure we could force people to keep their headsets on etc but thats not really the fix.

thanks
    Darren

8. ccalza

Now with SP4 installed it works again.

Bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.