v10 spk1 - MyPhone - 'MS Outlook Integration' missing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jr3151006, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

Hi,

I´m trying to integrate with OUTLOOK as the article http://www.3cx.com/blog/myphone/microsoft-outlook/, but I´m not able to see the 'MICROSOFT OUTLOOK INTEGRATION' section. Why?

* where can I download the '3CX MyPhone Desktop Components' ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Click on the Settings tab, then on the Preferences sub-tab. Desktop Components is the very top item.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

I have only the 'Display', 'Miscellaneous', 'Chat' and 'Prefix' sections!!!

I´m using NFR key since we are partner. It´s the problem?????????

4. nbailey

nbailey Member

when you install MyPhone locally then go settings > Preferences > Desktop components install button.
    install, be sure outlook is closed beforehand and you should be good to go. Otherwise you can go to Documents and Settings > 3CX MyPhone and they will be in this location for install. Remember you have to have it installed locally for it to work. Because from what you are mentioning it sounds like you are trying to install Desktop components from the browser which will not work.

Thanks,
    Nate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.