Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v10 spk2 - 3CX Log Reporter -Custom Logo and Footer no saved

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jr3151006, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr3151006

jr3151006 New Member

Hi,

every time that I try to generate a report, must I configure the custom logo file and Footer???? Is there a way to save that customization???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. willow

willow Member

Re: v10 spk2 - 3CX Log Reporter -Custom Logo and Footer no s

I just tested my v10 and it appears to save the customer parameters.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JFlagler

Re: v10 spk2 - 3CX Log Reporter -Custom Logo and Footer no s

I can't seem to get this to work either. Is there something I need to click for it to save the settings?

3cx v10 with all updates is running on Windows 7 Pro 32 bit. I'm logged in as the administrator.

Does anyone know where the file is located that is supposed to store the custom settings? I suspect a permissions issue, but on the other hand I'm logged in as the admin.

On top of that it uses a strange custom page size every time so I have to manually intervene and tell the printer yes go ahead and print.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.