• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

V11 - Call Costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watchthefield

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm hoping someone can guide me in figuring out how to show the "Call Costs by Extension Group" in the Call Reporter, I've tried to make several outbound calls testing out the billing settings but the Call reporter log when set to the extension group I wish to view the billing for remains empty and I cannot select the button "Show Report".

Anyone know of a setting I may have missed.

Currently set extension 100 to Extension Group "Test", and made outbound call adhering to the UK billing prefix.

Is this option disabled in the BETA? Please advise.

All the best

Paul

I don't see any were in the reports to select "extension groups". The only way I can see this being achieved is to separate the extension groups into a range of numbers such as -:

Group (1) 100 - 109

Group (2) 110 - 119

Group (3) 120 - 129

Then in the call reports you can go " Call Statistic Reports" - "Call Logs" - and in the source select "number starts with". Entering "10" here would only show Group (1) entering "11" would show Group (2) etc.

Hi thanks for the reply,

The "Call Costs by Extension Group" option is under the "Call Centre Statistics Report" list, which I think is a little strange, I assume that as it's under there it's only available in certain licenses. However, it just seems to be disabled.

Any clues.

No, just looked at a free and licensed version and they both seem to be disabled and as you say, a strange place to find the report, does seem like a "call centre" report.

Hi,

That report is disabled in DEMO version. It's only available on PRO and ENT licenses. For testing purpose you can take "WebCallReporter.txt" attached to this reply, rename it in "WebCallReporter.dll", and paste it over the existing one in C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\WebCallReporter\bin
Clear the .NET cache from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files.
Restart all services and it should work.

Attachments

• WebCallReporter.txt
    280 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.