V11 Downgrade from V12 issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MayneMatt, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MayneMatt

Hi,

So I decided to upgrade to V12 last night and after backing up my settings and installing only to find myphone has been removed I decided to go back to V11 for the time being. the only problem is now our license won't active and we are unable to use important features. Doe anybody know how do I get the license to work again.

2. MayneMatt

Some more information. The demo license for V11 activates and our upgrade insurance doesn't expire until November.

3. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

I had an upgrade from 9 to 11 for a client last night.. same issue.. the message sounded like it thought the key was not valid.
    As a partner, I could access the portal and clearly saw the key in question was on maintenance through 2/2014.

Called 3CX Support this morning.. they quickly saw and addressed the issue on that end.. had me try, worked.

I think something is odd on the activation server and v12. It item was showing v12 when clearly I was not there yet for my client (and didn't want to go 12 so early for a client..).. so I would expect a similar problem with your downgrade.

Call support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.