v11 feature - call back on blind transfer no answer

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by donhounsell, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donhounsell

I posted a feature request for "If no answer or busy on blind transfer, return to transferor" on IdeaScale about 8 months ago (idea #817). This received 133 votes and was ranked 19th. It was moved to the "completed" list, and I therefore assumed it was included in v11. I can't find this feature in v11 - am I missing something?

2. efounco

efounco New Member

I have no idea why they moved it, but I can confirm that this feature doesn't exist as of version 11b. I also noticed that the "call back" feature from parking hasn't been upgraded to "completed" either. My guess is that they probably moved the wrong one. Maybe it will be included in final release; I wouldn't hold my breath. :)

It's ironic that our 1990's Toshiba Strata PBX had this basic ability but 3CX doesn't. It seems that 3CX want's to focus more on adding new call center features at the moment than making their existing phone system a complete product.

As for Ideascala, I don't even bother anymore. It seems that the highest ranking ideas have little or no bearing over the actual direction of 3CX development. With the amount of repeat/similar suggestions, Ideascala has become a mess. Also, from what I see of the rude/snide comments that are routinely posted on the forum, 3CX appears to have their OWN predetermined direction regardless of Ideascala suggestions.

Don't get me wrong, 3CX Phone System is a good product. They just have a knack for not paying attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.