Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v11 myphone call duration

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mixig, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi there,

i dont know is that a bug or a "feature"... When I am on the call and Ican see the duration of my active call in myphone, then someone from another extension via myphone click "Listen" for that active call. after that, call duration is reset and it is start counting from the period when thrid perason jump into the call (press listen). When that pearson hangup, call duration is going on.. So I who is making that outgoing call dont have real duration time during that call. if i aws talking 5 minutes and thrid perason came to the call via "Listen" and the end of my call it will me call duration without first 5 minutes. in call reports i can full duration of that call, only in myphone that call duration is reset

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Sounds like a potnetial bug to me and I wonder how it might impact those using the call center module.

3. mixig

mixig Active Member

yep, it will me nice that agent is aware of real call duration in the situation like this, i hope that this issue will be fixed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.