Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

V11 SP1 call resume not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ralph.duplessis7, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ralph.duplessis7

Hi,

I have 2 systems running 3CX v11 and recently installed SP1. Both systems are running Yealink T28P and T22p phones.

The problem I am having is a bit weird and only happened after SP1 was installed.

If someone transfers a call (external or internal) the cant use the resume button to take the call back. When you press the resume button after the call has been transferred (and started ringing on the other ext) it just changes from "resume" to "hold" but it still rings on the other end.

The only way you can pull the call back is to use the expansion module on the T28P's or choosing another line and pulling it back with *20*.

Please can someone please help me to get the resume function working again.

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

Are you making blind transfer or attended transfer?

http://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/blind-attended-transfer-yealink/

3. ralph.duplessis7

Thanks for the reply mixig.

It happens with both of the transfer methods.

4. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

Try hanging up the handset, then pressing 'Resume' ... I was not able to get the call back if I still had the handset lifted.

Resume will put the call on speaker, but then just lift the handset again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ralph.duplessis7

Thanks for the reply.

I tried that but it also does not work. The only way other than first mentioned pullback that I can get it to work is to choose another line and using *20* to pull it back.

Is nobody else experiencing this problem? Might it be in my config?

6. rbc94

We have the T28's and ever since the upgrade I've been running into some weird problems too. when a user parks a call into the shared park using the blf keys they can no longer get calls from the q until that call that was parked hangs up. I've tried everything, updated firmware, updated templates, reprovisioned all phones, nothing seems to fix it. didn't have this problem until v11.

7. ralph.duplessis7

I Have tried this with Yealink T22P's and it still does the same

8. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Just tested one of my T22's.

What Firmware on your T22? (I am on 97.61.0.80)

1) ATTENDED - inbound call to t22. transfer. enter extension then #. hit cancel then resume. it gets the call back.
    2) BLIND - inbound call to t22. transfer. enter extension. transfer. hit resume. call can not be picked up.

So it seems the second scenario is what you are experiencing. I wonder if changing settings for Semi-Attended Transfer, Blind Transfer OnHook or Attended Trans OnHook would help at all?

I'll have to test my T28 - the Receptionist phone. However, we do not generally RESUME a call. If the person is not there, it goes to Voicemail and the person can hit * to get back to the Receptionist.

The rest of the units are t38's. I notice when I do a Blind Transfer here that resume isn't even an option. The screen goes back to default. Which is what I would expect on a blind transfer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.