V11 & V11 RC1 versions?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by active5, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. active5

Does anyone know if the current V11 just announced on the main 3CX home page is a new version V11 or is it still RC1?

I noticed the file sizes are slightly different, V11 RC1 is 82,723kb and this one is 82,757kb.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. active5

This latest download file is 11.0.26364.600
    The V11 RC1 version was 11.0.26261.574

I have to assume this is the final release of V11.0 SP 1.0, since it went out with the press release. I wonder if there are any significant changes since RC1.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I have it loaded on a test machine and am not seeing anything specific yet...

4. active5

It's the final release version, doing the same now, loading it on a test machine.
    I'm assuming it's backup, uninstall, check for complete uninstall, install with restore from backup.

5. active5

3CX Binary Log Viewer is now listed in "Other Updates", this is nice, the log viewer can now be updated separately not requiring a complete service pack update or having to wait for one.

I thought I noticed a bit of improvement in overall performance but I'm not sure yet.

6. active5

Re: V11 Final Release

License key changed for the 2 call live demo.

7. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

Yes, this is the final release. Please post your questions about v11 here: http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cx-phone-system-version-37/

8. netswork

netswork Active Member

Where can you download the latest v11? When I log into my partner portal and go to downloads v10 is all I see.

9. netswork

netswork Active Member

ah I found it on the blog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.