• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

v12.5 v15 Skype Connect Win10 October 2016 Patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecialK

Customer
Reaction score
I'm running v12.5 in production and v15 in test mode on two Windows 10 computers. Things were working fine until I installed the Microsoft KB patches issued on 10/27. Skype Connect for inbound no longer works on either computer. 3CX looks like it's processing the call, but the caller does not hear any prompts from Automated Attendant. Skype outbound works fine. I have a secondary provider of Call Centric. It works perfectly inbound/out on both computers even after the KB patches were applied.

The patches in question seem to be KB3197594 and KB3199986. I rolled my system back to prior to the patches and it's working fine again. Any ideas what might be going on? Anyone else experienced this problem?

Note: No changes to any firewall or network configs post KB update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.