V12 an HTML 5 ?? for Accessibility

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rspencer, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rspencer

V12 an HTML 5 ?? for accessibility
    Hi, I work for a nonprofit that employs Blind an visually impaired agents in a call center.
    We use Access technology primarily JAWS as screen readers I love the 3CX solution for are company except for the fact that JAWS reads the html code an allows us to custom script it to automate processes for are agents. However that is not possible because the html code is handing off to Silverlight so it makes it in accessible to JAWS. Will the new MYphone be in html5 witch is highly accessible because of Microsoft dropping support an development of Silverlight?

Side note
    I have tested the V11 an an now have V12 on a 2008 VM we currently have a AVAYA G430 running site admin 2.1.11 A pain but I learned a lot about telephony getting it to work.
    Is there any partners that might be interested in getting on board with us to be a part of what we are doing?

Thank you Ramzy

2. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

Ramzy,
    The new combined client (3CX Phone and 3CX MyPhone) will be HTML5/.NET with v12.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.