V12 And CTI

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jasonhayes, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonhayes

jasonhayes New Member

Hi

Playing with V12 (free version), as too scared to install for real in the Office. I used to use some non-support (hardware) phones, which just didn't wont to work with V12 and using the Windows version of 3CX Phone. I have now provisioned the Yealink T20 phone and all is good, except.... I can not dial a number via the Windows 3CX phone and get it to ring the Yealink T20. This is a feature we use a lot and don't want to lose. Is this just because I using a trial version? When I try I dial the number and nothing happens. If I change it from CTI to 3CX Phone, it does dial the number and I can hear the T20 ring via my PC Speakers. Can setup V12 using my V11 Licence and test or will it cause issues with the Office versions?

2. rogueblackburn

CTI is not linked to a commercial license, but you may want to check the firmware of the phone and make sure it's at the correct level. Use the V12 demo key license to test out all features, you can find it under the Blog / Releases, along with all other important donwload links for the V12. And NO, don't set up a second PBX with your commercial license, it will get blocked.

3. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Have you taken a look at the server activity log, or wireshark (excuding WAN IP etc)? you may want to take a look or post if possiby replicating the issue because what you have here doesnt realyl give enough information to get much assistance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.