V12 Conferencing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jbraun, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbraun

I am trying to create a Scheduled Conference on V 12 SP2 and I am running into issues getting it to send me the email with the PIN for the conference. All I am getting is a calender invite sent to the participants from 3cx. Previously this had worked in V11 for us but is no longer the case. The 3cx system has no issues sending emails as we get almost immediate notification of voice mails and the status updates we have set under email notifications. I have looked and can't find anything that looks set wrong so I am here looking for advice. Thank you in advance for any help you can give

2. netswork

netswork Active Member

I just tested this on v12 sp4 and the email looks good. I dont have a sp2 to test.

Hi,

You are invited to attend the following conference call: test

To participate, please dial 14321231234 and enter this Conference ID 582618 to join the conference call at the specified time.
    Internal employees that are available will be contacted automatically on their extension. In case the extension is busy, employees can join the conference later by dialing 7000 and entering conference ID 582618 when prompted.
    Conference description: test.

Important notification: This conference meeting will not be available before the specified date and time - so do not join before.

Regards,

The 3CX Team
    3CX Phone System for Windows - developers of software based IP PBX for Windows.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

When you create a scheduled conference, PBX delivers "calendar message" as an "email message" to all of participants.
    If those "email messages" do not meet the requirements which are specific to your mailbox(email client and/or mail server which serves it) then could you please open a support ticket and provide more information about environment where you meet this kind of problems?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.