So just updated to v12 over the weekend. Seems to be working good so far. Having a couple of problems. 1. When logged into the Management console and under phones all the phones read reprovision required. I notice the URL for provisioning has changed. Not sure if this is the problem but I have already changed our URL in the DHCP server Option 66. Any new extensions I created are not provisioning correctly as they did in v11. 2. This problem maybe related to problem 1. I have installed the 3CX Phone for windows. I have try to get the CTI to work since I also have a desk phone that i would like to connect with. I installed 3CX phone and send myself the 3CX email from the phone system. I was able to use the attachment to get the 3CX PHONE to work with my account. For some reason it is not recognizing my desk phone. I have reinstalled and it will not connect to my desk phone. So not sure what I'm missing to connect the two.