v14.0.57 audio stays connected to other party after call is ended.

Discussion in 'Android' started by Chadthomas1, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadthomas1

All of my conversations are leaving my microphone ON AND CONNECTED for the other party to evesdrop and hear everything after the call has been completely ended within the APP! The android app v14.0.57 says the call has ended and displays the final duration of the call. It does this on all the android devices we use.

Device Info
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Samsung Note 4

-------------------------------------------------------
    Handset: 3CX for Android v 14.0.57
    Connection: BOTH
    Server: Internal
    ==================================
    I don't think this was happening with an older version of the android app. Is there anywhere I can install older versions?

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I just tried this on a Galaxy S6 and I could not replicate this.

Walk us through the exact procedure to replicate this in as much detail as possible. Who hangs up the call? Do you actively press the "End Call" button on the Android?

3. Chadthomas1

Call any extension or person with the 3CX android application. END CALL on the android app. The audio stays connected to the other party at about 50% volume. The Android app shows it is disconnected. other party can listen until the hang up. We do have recording and everything else possible enabled also. It does this on Galaxy S6, Note5, Note4, on both WIFI and 4g/3g. Haven't tried other android devices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.