• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

v14 Admin Panel Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenizIrde

Reaction score
Hi,

I am facing a weird problem with the v14 release. In the System Status\Service Status Page I am receiving an error like:

6ir609.png

2czu1ox.png

Does anyone has any idea about this?

And also Settings/Network page throws a simple HTTP 404 error as well.

It is an Win2k8 R2 Server with IIS configuration. Everything is working fine except these 2 pages.
Thanks,
Deniz

I'm glad you have posted this. Not just me too then.
First noticed 2 days ago when I installed my 3CX test VM.

So I'm running it in Windows Server 2012 R2 as a Domain Joined VM.

To confirm I have:
Same issue on 2 pages, running v14 version on domain member 2012R2.

Was keen to test on non domain joined to see if it is related to services/authentication. Just no time to do so as of yet.. :roll:
Also keen to test on multi tenancy install (25 instance) to see if it helps.. as it says: StringTenant user etc in the error message.

Any chance someone from 3CX is able to replicate the issue and diagnose for us ? :D

am glad too :)

In addition to these 2 pages, I cannot take backup as well. 3cx server sends me an e-mail about backup status that says "HTTP 404 not found".

Me too having this issue.
However mine is saying 'This page has moved to FQDN/3CXCloudWebservice/tenant.asmx' Which is mapped in iis on the default site instead of the tenant1 site so that address is not even valid. Tried adding it to the Tenant1 folder with no change.
I uninstalled/reinstalled a few times trying different things.
For now I have given up but 1 thing I was going to try was clearing the .NET cache. (%SystemDrive%\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files)
Do an IISReset /stop and delete everything in the path above then IISReset /start.
This will clear any cached files from a previous install however I suspect the current v14 install is busted somehow. Specifically when using IIS. Curious what using the built in server would do. This would need uninstall of IIS though if you are after the default ports.
Too much effort for tonight during a scheduled outage. More testing to be done I think.

I also had, but did not have the time to get into it. I simply uninstalled and then reinstalled using Abyss. Once things settle down a bit I will likely go back to it or hopefully someone will post a fix. Until this I thought I was the only one, but i was fairly sure it was an isolated case and Abyss worked, so I didn't think much of it at the time.

Server 2012

Hi all,
We would like to see this issue - could you please send me an email [email protected]
Thanks.

In Version 14 we have also a Cloud WebService. this is a Web Application that has to run under the default website and the default website has to be on port 80.

Things to check
Is the default website touched (by you or some other app you have installed?)
Is the default website running on port 80?
Is the default website started

Check these things and get back to us.

My entire IIS crashed on the 2012 server. The system is running but the management and provisioning sites are broken. How do i reinstall the iis system OR should i start over and use Abyss?

Hi guys,

Has there been any resolution to this, as I am experiencing the same issue as well.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.