Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v14 and Sipgate in the UK

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by StewartGilray, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StewartGilray

So we've recently installed v14, and were wondering why we weren't getting any calls...

Clicked on the SIP Trunks, to be greeted with a message saying that SIPGate is no longer a support provider, and to use "Generic" or something. Well, since I deleted the SIP Gate trunk I can now NOT find "Generic" or indeed anything that tells me what to do.

We've been with SIPGate now for almost 8 years, so to now potentially lose our number as I can't find ANY reason why SIPGate was removed as a provider, or indeed, how to use our SIPGate account ANYWHERE I'm more than a little ticked off...

I'd like some advice pronto.

Cheers

Stewart

2. nikosT_3cx

3CX Support

Hi Stewart,

please note that on V14 SP2 the template for SipGate is available on DE Country.
    Please check it.

3. nikosT_3cx

3CX Support

Hi,

also on the Country you may select Generic, on the Provider select SIP Trunk/VoIP Provider, fill all the appropriate details and then you are good to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.