Implemented V14 Android Notifications - DONE

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by dealer, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dealer

In v14 the Android app always sends PUSH notifications even of you have the app closed. This may be fine for some people but when you are next to your desk phone logged into a call queue and they are both ringing every few minutes it is annoying for everyone around.

I think the app 3CX Android App (and the others if they work the same way)needs to include checkboxes in the app that allows you to individually turn audible notifications (ringing) and visible notifications (in the notification centre) on/off.

At the moment the workarounds from 3CX are to turn off PUSH in the main phone system. Not very convenient given I might want it back on if I am out of the office and don't have easy access to the admin console.

Turn off notifications for the application in application settings - This didn't seem to work for me.

Or create a fake extension account and have that enabled when exiting the application.

None of the above are great workarounds.

2. olt

olt

Re: V14 Android Notifications

Yes, please can we have the option to turn off PUSH from the handset - or maybe as an option under each presence status?

3. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: V14 Android Notifications

Implemented in V14 SP3.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.