• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

v14 - App dont ring on external Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuuussiiidiel

Reaction score
Device Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Phone Model: iPhone / iPad
Generation: 6 / Air
Firmware Version: 9.1
Jailbreak: NO
Cydia Installed: NO

Issue Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Handset: Phone
Contacts: Exchange
Connection: WIFI / 3G
Server: INTERNAL

Hello,

I've installed the 3XC for myself at home in the free Edition at the moment.

After setting everything up, with two Unify Openstage 40T(SIP Firmware), two CTI Clients based on Windows 10 and two iPhone 6 with the App installed and a seperate Extension , I configured my Telecom based SIP Trunk.

Every thing works fine, when I make Internal calls. But while I configured my Incoming Rule to accept a call and forward it to my iPhone Extension, it doesnt work? Does I have to configure some settings for it? If I forward the call to the Openstages it works fine.

I'm really confused :shock:

Best regards,
fuuussiiidiel

Hi there,

How was the iphones provisioned ? via the welcome email ? Furthermore was the app open on the iphone when the call was made ? If not were push notifications configured for these extensions.

Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLK
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.