Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v14 issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sean.suntelnetworks, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean.suntelnetworks

I have some pain points with v14.

Background Server info:
    Windows 10
    3cx v14
    8GB Ram/i5
    New Build
    Accessing remotely via Chrome

A) Provisioning Templates list. The provisioning templates do not seem show up UNLESS you modify something within the 3CX management console. This seems to be a HUGE issue as it happens depending on which computer you access it from. (IE, localhost, or remotely)

B) Provisioning Yealink Phones with Multicast Paging. There's a section for multicast paging in the temaplates, but it never pushes to the phone. This was an issue in v12.5 for T48 phones, but now, its affecting T46 phones in v14.

C) Missing an Wallboard with no suitable replacement. Sad. Just sad.
    D) No easy way to SEARCH and find call recordings. Before with the separate reporting login, I could search and find recordings easy. Now I can't.

E) Not able to detect phones with a static IP. I was able to do so in 12/12.5, but not now.

2. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

I Agree with
    D) No easy way to SEARCH and find call recordings. Before with the separate reporting login, I could search and find recordings easy. Now I can't.
    I have more instalallation where manager logged into Call reports and export Call Recording , it is very helpfull tools

3. Deepest

Sorry wrong topic. Can an admin please delete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.