v14: Manangement Console items that I can't find

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by IT Hamster, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IT Hamster

Hey all,

With my v12 Cloud server I could look under 'settings --> Network' to view things like SIP ports and all that. I found out where they hid the Tunnel Port/password in v14 (under security), but I have no clue where they stuck all the other network related things like STUN, SIP Port, etc...

Second thing I've encountered is I have no idea where to configure SMTP relay on v14. It used to be under the 'General Settings' section, but I clicked through each and every thing on v14 and it's just gone....

Anyone know where I can find these things? I put in tickets with 3cx support, but it's been 2 days and i've heard nothing back.

Thanks,
    Hamster.

2. nikosT_3cx

3CX Support

Hi Hamster,

please note that on v14 network tab does not exist any more, you are right. This was a decision that was made from the Developing team in order for not changing some critical settings ( SIP port, Public IP address, etc.. ) on the PBX and having issues. These information are locked and the Public ip address can only be changed from the Cloud Administrator.

As for the Mail Server this can be found only on the Instance Manager and only the System Administrator has access on these information. On each Instance you may configure a different email address on each Instance on the Settings >> Email >> 3cx Phone System Admin email.
    If you have opened a ticket on our Support Department during the weekend please note that our working days are Monday-Friday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.