v14 missing features

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by socnet, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. socnet

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a definitive list of the features that are removed in v14?
    We've noticed a couple missing and I see other posters have too.

Does anyone know if the .Net API is still supposed to work? It seems that it is missing and although the TCP port is open, earlier versions don't connect and work.

Thanks

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Another forum user may have put together their own list of changes, but, this is the official one.

http://www.3cx.com/blog/change-log/phone-system-change-log/

The descriptions are, in some cases, vague, as to how the change will be seen by the user.

3. asmith3006

I asked this question on the release page

The old v12 API doesn't work and there isn't a new one. This is a total blocking feature for me. Very frustrating as I really want the HA option

4. IT Hamster

Hey @Socnet,

I've been compiling a list in a thread I started last week. Hopefully you'll find it useful! Please add things as you run into them and I'll edit the list to keep it fresh for everyone.

Here's the link to that thread: http://www.3cx.com/forums/v14-removed-items-and-feature-changes-list-41853.html

Cheers,

IT Hamster

5. socnet

Thank you all for your fast replies. So it seems like we just need to wait for the CallControl (.Net) API to be released for v14

6. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

The Call Control API is available and included. Check out the latest documentation on the page to get the latest specs

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.