Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v14 Missing General and Advanced Settings [Solved]

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TSlocum, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

I upgraded to v14 SP2 last night and the General and Advanced headings are missing under Settings. Have those options been moved? I'm looking specifically for the provisioning URL.

Edit: You can find it under Troubleshooting>Parameters, under the heading PROVISIONING_<whatever>

Double edit: I'm blind. It's also available on the very first page, System Status, under number 5.

2. 12494

12494 Member

Re: Missing General and Advanced Settings

If you look in the changelog or read the blog you will see that the Management Console content has been rearranged.

http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/service-pack-2-v14/

You can find much of what you are looking for in the PBX node of Settings.

Regards,
    Allen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. datamerge

datamerge New Member

Looks like change for the sake of change.

Why are advanced parameters under troubleshooting?
    Server activity under troubleshooting when it has always been under status?
    Moving some general settings around to isolated areas like settings | company phonebook and leaving others where they were in general and then changing general to pbx.

I have had to rewrite all my install notes for staff and now we need to maintain different sets for different versions.

I can't see any good reason. Next to nothing seems to be in a more intuitive location.

4. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

Well, I sort of found it under Troubleshooting>Parameters... It's not under PBX, as 12494 said. I agree with datamerge; they moved a lot of things around that didn't need to be.

Attached Files:

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Well, Microsoft has been doing just that, change for the sake of change (in the appearance), in the last few versions of Windows, so why not 3CX?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.