• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

v14 recordings access

Status
Not open for further replies.

gloval

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hello,

While testing 3CX Phone System v14 found out that 3CX decided to remove Web Reports module. Unfortunately it was the only way for users to access recordings. In our case it's used by different staff like Sales Supervisors and QA department.

Now recordings can only be downloaded through Management console. But we can't limit access to Recordings only and obviously we don't want non-technical guys to have access to the system configuration/ext passwords etc. More over there is no any search possibilities, how should users find a required call among thousands of calls? It's obvious that recordings made not for telephony administrators but for management staff and lack of interface for this looks completely oddly.

Really can't understand why 3CX adds new nice features like scheduled reports and recordings qoutas but ultimately removes an essential call center feature. Does anybody have ideas of workarounds?

Alex

Completely agree with you.

What?? You've got to be joking? I haven't got round to testing V14 but if that's correct that going to cause me major problems. I've got a financial client who uses Web Reports all the time to access recordings for compliance purposes.

Can anyone shed any light on the reasoning behind this decision or are the Web Reports going to appear on the release candidate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leowong
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.