V14 SP2 - Phones Section - Options Greyed Out

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by aberry, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aberry

aberry New Member

All of my provisioned phones are showing under the phones section. When I select a phone, I am unable to select reboot, launch interface, reprovision, reset, reject, etc. All options are now greyed out.

What gives 3CX, some serious problems since the update to V14, and the service packs that you have released.

2. aberry

aberry New Member

Is anyone else having this issue? If I select a softphone, I have options available. But my 'unsupported' Grandstream phones, all options are greyed out.

3. tsukraw

tsukraw New Member

What type of phones are you using?
    Were you on V14 previously or did you upgrade from 12 to v14sp2?

I am using Grandstream and yealink phones and i have all the buttons on V14sp2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ethisec

I see the same issue here.

It has been like that for me since I upgraded to V14.

5. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You cannot reboot an unsupported phone. So we cannot enable the reboot button to a phone that does not understand SIP Notify reboot..
    Can you check that all templates have been updated?
    Those buttons are grayed out ONLY if the phone is unprovisioned or unsupported..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. aberry

aberry New Member

The phones properly handle the sip reboot command. They were working perfectly fine before the update to V14 SP2, so this appears to be an arbitrary change intended to steer customers to 'supported' devices.

7. steggemr

I have the same Problem with SNOM370. Before the update to V14 SP2 everthing was fine. Now the Buttons are geyed out and I can not reboot or reprovising the phones :-( Any idea what's the reason?

8. aberry

aberry New Member

Well, that makes me feel a little bit better because the Snom370 is on their supported list. Any ideas from 3CX about this, as it appears to be effecting multiple customers?

9. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

For phones not on the supported list, this option is not and will not be available.

For the snom370 now, has this phone been manually provisioned or with the Default V14 template? These options also require that the phone be provisioned with the template as well most of the times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.