v14 sp3 - extension reacting as BUSY

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by craigreilly, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Earlier today, I was not able to receive more than 1 call on my extension. Not sure about other extensions. Hadn't gotten that far yet.
    I checked the *30... as well as the Allow more than 1 call at a time.
    I checked the phone PCAP and the call was not making it to the phone.

At the same time, our phone system was not passing a Ring Group setup as a Multicast page. The call connected - but no audio on the Speakers (Ceiling SIP Speakers as well as a Snom PA1 in the Warehouse).

I rebooted my phone to no avail.

I rebooted 3cx phone server - and everything is good again - multiple calls to an extension is working and the Ring Group to Multicast Paging is working.

Anyone else experience this before? This is not the first time with the Paging issue - and perhaps at the same time the multiple calls was an issue and we didn't realize it.

Any ideas?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Not certain about the paging, but what did the 3CX log show, for the second call attempt to your extension, perhaps compared to a working scenario? It certainly isn't beyond the realm of possibilities that it is a common issue, but.....

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

3cx showed the extension as BUSY... But I confirmed allow more than 1 call was enabled.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.