v14 Wallboard Customisation - IN PROGRESS

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by PaulD, Dec 21, 2015.

v14 Wallboard Customisation - IN PROGRESS 5 5 4votes
5/5, 4 votes

1. PaulD

Hi

Love the new Wallboard. Any chance of some server side customisation in the future? Useful tiles would be:-

1. Average Waiting Time (Waiting Time/Total)
    2. Count of logged in Agents or 'Available Agents'

Cheers
    Paul

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. securecom

Switchboard queues

Want the ability to show multiple/all queues at the same time (as it was previously), not as tabs as it is now being forced.

Steve

3. PaulD

Re: v14 Wallboard Customisation

.... or 'Agents Busy' could be displayed as Agents Busy/Total Agents

eg 2/8 would represent 2 Agents Busy out of 8 Total (Logged In) Agents

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sunny_Singh

Would be waiting on a reply for this one.

V14 is a great leap forward in terms of a Wallboard interface. :arrow:

5. itsupport@kmtire.com

If nothing else, it would be nice to be able to modify the size of the tiles. For example, we only care about how many calls are waiting. With previous version, we customized the webpage to only show this and have two monitors in our call center to show it. Now, even on large monitors, it is difficult to see the small tile.

6. otel1

Good day

Wall board is a great function for inbound call center, would be even better if we could also have a wall board for outbound.

Total talk time per agent ect.
    Average time per call per agent. :D

7. jweigang

Give us access to the Wallboard information via the API. This way we can customize our own solution to meet our needs. At least with the previous version we could find a work around to get the necessary data.

All we want is the ability to display the information we deem necessary for managing a call center and have it update the screens with critical items for the Consultants to be aware of. The same as a Queue Manager would want to know.

8. tratz

tratz New Member

Separation of Queue Stats

I would like a way for some of our users to see a breakdown of all queues that they are apart of instead of combining all queue statistics. We have some supervisors that want to see all queue statistics and with the current implementation if the user has access to multiple queues, it combines all of the queue statistics that the user is apart of.

9. PaulD

SP3 has fixed Waiting Time - now averaged.

10. talknet

Hi

Very new to 3cx so excuse me if what i mention can actually be configured.

For the wallboard to work for a supervisor, showing a wallboard for each queue is a must have, whether this can be done by giving the softphone more accounts similar to a desk phone and then each account has its own presence screen, or simply amend the presence application itself.

Configuring the wallboard to show what is only required is a very useful feature and adding email notification on thresholds is another good option (if possible), expanding further on this a visual appearance change i.e. Call Waiting square changes from green to red is quite effective from a distance.

11. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Thank you all for the feedback. Yes we have a lot of requests for having more Wallboard views. Its something we will do for V15 SP1. Right now we have ALL queues, or a single queue, we should be able to show all queues individually or select which, agreed....

12. sean.suntelnetworks

Thank you. This is something our clients are looking forward to.

13. Nigel Brown

Definately need the option of having the outbound activity shown on the wallboard. Creating reports every hour to check productivity is not productive :x

14. bwilliams

is there anyway to run the wallboard and user/queue screen at the same time?

15. YannS

Re: Switchboard queues

Hello there,

We recently updated a 3CX system Pro for a customer that is using the 3CX softphone for Windows. The new Windows client is changed so that so that the switchboard doesn't offer a centralized view of all call queues. Instead there is a section with tabs where the users need to go back and forth to have a view of incoming and waiting calls in queues.

Having full view of call queues in a same window is a must-have feature especially for call centers and it is very strange that this was removed in v14. Why this is gone? Please push the dev team so that a new 3CX client be available quickly with this functionality back.

Regards

16. jj1

jj1

We have lost out on several sales of 3CX because it does not show outbound calls on the wallboard, a sales force often only make outbound calls (inbound stats are useless for them).

I have attached an example of a wallboard that a competing system provided, this lists all the sales staff and call stats for each agent.

This feature would really open up new markets for 3CX and help us push more sales.

Attached Files:

Michelle Moore likes this.
  17. Tertius

Hello,

It is definately possbible to create new wallboards that fit your exact specification. Using the API's provided and connections to 3CX DB I was able to build 2 variants of wallboards so now we have 3 available to our customers.

These webpages are made to display 8 queues currently.

Please shout for assistance and I'd be more than willing to help where I can.

Cheers

Attached Files:

Nick Galea likes this.
  18. integrity2

Hello Tertius,

I'm trying to build a wallboard/dashboard for some call stats.

I've looked for the API's you are referencing - can you elaborate a little more on what API you are using to capture call details?

I've also connected directly to the DB and attempted to piece together from the DB tables what makes a "successful" call. Ugh.

I was hoping the API would divorce me from the DB so I don't have to use the DB directly. I did have this working in v14, but v15 completely changed the DB structure (as I'm sure you already know...).

Thanks in advance for any advice you (or anyone else) may have!

19. John Hynes

NIck did more wallboard views get added in V15 I cant seem to find them and we are running V15.5.

20. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi John, We are still working on that, got delayed a bit. We did add one for hotels but i guess you are looking for the leaderboard / outbound call one?