Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v14 Wallboard - stats reset on reboot

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by millsey, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millsey

millsey New Member

Hi,
    I just had an unexpected/unwanted reboot of our 3CX server, due to high IIS CPU usage. The team leaders are now reporting that the call stats have reset back to zero. Is this intentional behaviour? We have the stats for every queue configured to reset daily - is it possible to avoid resetting the stats if the phone system reboots during the day?

Millsey

2. Tertius

Hello Millsey,

We also had the same experience. I found that the CallID, which I thought was quite inegral, borderline unique, but alas not. We have restarted a few times in the year or so and things do definately get reset!

I struggled to understand the last part of your post, do you currently start a fresh each day and want to change or vice versa? Or rather let me say this rather, if you start a day and by mid day you've received 50 calls. Then the server goes off. When it comes back it should still have access to all the data, as it sits in the DB.

Either way the option to reset a queues stats every day is in the management console, under each queue. :D

Good Luck!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.