V14SP2 - Outgoing Call without Tone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TGbR, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TGbR

I habe a great problem after the update from v14sp1 to v14sp2. i have uninstall v14sp1 , install v15sp2 and restore my configuration. also the same configuration before. But all outgoing calls have the same problem:
    1. No dial tone
    2. After establish the connection i can't hear the other side
    A new manually configuration brings the same problem.

I have no idea?!

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Do you mean no dial tone , as in, I pick up the handset and there is no dial tone, or do you mean call progress tones? Dial tone is generated by the set/ATA, so that would be a programming function/change?, on the device.

When you say that you can't hear that other end, is this on both internal and external calls? How many sets are affected? What type are they (make/model?). Is the handset completely dead, no talk battery at all? have you tried using something like the 3CX phone run on a PC to see if it is a device configuration, or a system/network issue?

3. TGbR

I mean the progress dial tone. The problem is only with external calls.
    The problem comes after install sp2. Now i have moved back to sp1 and it works! if i switched to my sp2-installation i have the problems again.

4. TGbR

SOLVED: V14SP2 - Outgoing Call without Tone

Wow, now it works!
    In the first installation/setup i habe select "Behind the NAT", we have not a public ip-address. but with this configuration i have the problems. i don't know.
    But now: allways good!
    leejor, thanks for your support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.