• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

v15 / 15.5 Log out from queues not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony722

Reaction score
Help says the following about [ ] Log out from queues checkbox under extension/forwarding:
  • Logout from queues – Automatically logs the user out from queues. IMPORTANT - this will automatically log you out or in from the queue based on a presence change and effectively render the separate Login / Logout button redundant. The status will override this function and log you back in once you set it back to available. Agents must use presence rather than login / logout button if this option is enabled.
So far in testing checking this box logs the extension out of the queue permanently even though it's available and it cannot be logged in no matter what I do (unless I clear this checkbox and save).

Am I missing something or is this completely broken?

Thanks!

Tony

Hello @tony722

This option if enabled will Log the extension out of the queues when the extension changes status. Meaning if that option is enabled under the available status then the extension will be logged out from the queues when the extension is set to available. That option is separate for every status of the extension and can be configured differently for each one. If you wish for the extensions to be logged in to the queues when available then the option must must NOT be selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.