Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v15 / 15.5 Log out from queues not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tony722, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tony722

Help says the following about [ ] Log out from queues checkbox under extension/forwarding:
    • Logout from queues – Automatically logs the user out from queues. IMPORTANT - this will automatically log you out or in from the queue based on a presence change and effectively render the separate Login / Logout button redundant. The status will override this function and log you back in once you set it back to available. Agents must use presence rather than login / logout button if this option is enabled.
    So far in testing checking this box logs the extension out of the queue permanently even though it's available and it cannot be logged in no matter what I do (unless I clear this checkbox and save).

Am I missing something or is this completely broken?

Thanks!

Tony

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @tony722

This option if enabled will Log the extension out of the queues when the extension changes status. Meaning if that option is enabled under the available status then the extension will be logged out from the queues when the extension is set to available. That option is separate for every status of the extension and can be configured differently for each one. If you wish for the extensions to be logged in to the queues when available then the option must must NOT be selected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.