• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

V15.5.170 - Account not saving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Scott

Customer
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
2. Fill out the informations below, copy them if you can to our post:

Device Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Phone Model: HTC 10
Firmware Version: Android 7.0, software number 2.42.710.21

Issue Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Handset: [Phone]
Contacts: N/A
Connection: N/A
Server: External

When I install account details by downloading and opening attachment to welcome email, it will install, but then if I close the app completely, when I go back into it the account details aren't present and I have to do it all over again.

Can you do the following for me?

-Go to More > Settings > Advanced Settings > Enable Verbose Logging.
-Kill the app.
-Provision the app using the attachment. Once this is done, go to More > Settings > Advanced Settings > Send Report and send us a report?
-Also once you've done the above, kill the app, re-open it and repeat the Send Report part.

So we should receive 2 reports from you with useful data to troubleshoot what's happening.

We've received your reports, we'll look into them and get back to you.

I can see that user settings cannot be saved because you've denied access to the 3CX application to use your phone's storage to save settings. You can fix this by going to your Android Phone's Settings > Apps > 3CX > Permissions and enabling permissions to the storage.

See screenshot attached - this is not the case. And I haven't changed any settings to change this after the latest update, before which the app was working fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180109-020138.png
    Screenshot_20180109-020138.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 6
And just to be certain, I've tried with a second configuration file for a completely different account on a completely different server and I'm getting the same thing.

But I just uninstalled the app completely, then reinstalled it, and it has now saved an installed configuration file after close / restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.