• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

V15.5 Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Training Videos Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyE

3CX Support
Reaction score
With the release of v15.5 the website, documentation and resources have undergone numerous updates. We’ve received excellent feedback and we’re now pleased to inform you that the 3CX Academy Basic and Advanced training videos have been updated to reflect the new features of our latest version! As you already know, the 3CX Certification Course w...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day all! Please I just joined the forum some minutes ago and I have to write to reach out to you.

I have been longing to fully get involved with 3CX and I took that leap in January 2017 but just got time yesterday to start with the installation of the license I bought in January for some committee of friends.

As it is, I got through with the installation but things are not working out as it should. Kindly help me out here.

Thanks exceedingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day all! Please I just joined the forum some minutes ago and I have to write to reach out to you.

I have been longing to fully get involved with 3CX and I took that leap in January 2017 but just got time yesterday to start with the installation of the license I bought in January for some committee of friends.

As it is, I got through with the installation but things are not working out as it should. Kindly help me out here.

Thanks exceedingly.

Hi

You can take a look at the admin manual for more guidance https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/

Alternatively you can search through the forum for threads on specific issues that you are encountering or post your questions in the correct categories so that someone can help you out. https://www.3cx.com/community/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.