Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

V15.5 issue with engin.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Kyle Craven, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle Craven

I have configured all the settings to match my previous version of 3cx i understand the 3cx does not provide support to engin voip.

Voip is showing 403 authentication. To the voip provider ip. Have spoken to engin but not much help on there side.

But any assistance would be great.

Kyle

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Kyle Craven

403 authentication points to source identification issues with the provider. How many trunks do you have? Is this an authentication based trunk or IP based trunk?
    Do you have the same DIDs to multiple trunks?

3. Kyle Craven

I have one DID trunk which is engin. it is authentication based.
    And the other is a PTSN line running from a linksys device. Which has its own DID

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Make sure that your DID is formatted the same way the provider is sending the number. You can check this from the activity log. Alternatively you can edit your edit your DID with a * to force the PBX to only check the number after the *. For example if your number is 0123456789 you can set it as *3456789. This way the PBX will only try to match the numbers the follow the *.
    Try it and let us know if that works for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.