• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

V15.5 SP2 BUG: HOL Out of office IVR Disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

ygonzales

Free User
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Just was testing a new version, and mentioned that if you go to:

1) Sip Trunk
2) Edit
3) Out of office hours action

HOL Out of office IVR

Disappeared from selection

in previews version, you could select in in a menu.
now after update there is an extension selection, but no HOL in a list

So you have to:

1) create a new digital receptions
2) Upload or select the same voice message
3) apply to SIP trunk out of office hours

Hello @ygonzales

So you have to:

1) create a new digital receptions
2) Upload or select the same voice message
3) apply to SIP trunk out of office hours

This is the correct procedure to use a digital receptionist for out of office scenarios. The HOL ivr is automatically selected by the system based on the holidays configured in the system.
As far as i remember HOL ivr was not selectable as an option at least for the last 3 versions

HOL was selectebale until last version and disappeared without any announcement
We created a new digital receptions with the same configuration.

Hello @ygonzales

This is the correct procedure to use a digital receptionist for out of office scenarios. The HOL ivr is automatically selected by the system based on the holidays configured in the system.
As far as i remember HOL ivr was not selectable as an option at least for the last 3 versions
It does not work in SP2.
Have you tested this Yiannis?

Apologies for the above statement, as you could route to HOL in SP1. I had in mind V14 which this was not possible. This has now been removed for security reasons but for more details you will need to open a ticket to our support department as i cannot disclose any more info in the forum.
You will need to create a new IVR with the same settings and route the calls for Out of office hours there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy_53
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.