Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved v15.5 SP3 not showing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by FMRS_IT, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FMRS_IT

Hello,

I'm currently using v15.5.0 (Pro version). I don't see the SP3 update in the management console. The PBX is installed in a Windows Server 2012 R2 copy. At the server, I can successfully ping download-us.3cx.com.

The 3CX copy was fresh install at 15.5 with v14 backup.

Tested different DOWNLOADS_URL values:

Attached are screenshot of DOWNLOADS_URL setting and the the current Update screen.

Current_Update_Screen.png Downloads_URL.PNG

2. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

Hi FRMS_IT,

A couple of questions for you:

* Are you in valid maintenance.

* If you restart the services on the 3CX-PBX (out of office hours) does anything appear then.

As long as you are in maintenance and have a direct internet connection everything should be fine.

3. FMRS_IT

I think I should have maintenance. Here is what it is in the license page. I will try to restart the PBX after hour and see anything change.

LicsenceInfo.PNG

4. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

You may already have SP3. On the Dashboard, under information, License what is the full build number? Mine is 15.5.9348.3. The .3 indicates SP3.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FMRS_IT likes this.
  5. FMRS_IT

Oh you are right. It's showing at dashboard but not the license menu, strange. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.