v15.5 Working Great - Thanks 3cx!

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by NTB Inc, Jun 14, 2017.

v15.5 Working Great - Thanks 3cx! 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NTB Inc

Just wanted to post a comment, did our upgrade last night from v15 to v15.5, have to say what a smooth process. We clicked install update and less than 10 mins later all was upgraded and working. Moved through phone firmware as well quickly and all is working great. Coming from the legacy PBX days of InterTel/Mitel, Avaya and others its amazing what you guys are doing "in software" now instead of via hardware.

A couple of comments/thoughts.....

- Minus watching the processes run (appears there is an update1 and update2 exe that runs) and waiting for confirmation email would be nicer to see more feedback from the upgrade routine as to progress.

- Thanks for the 3cx wall board, terrific product and brings a TON of requested items to the table. Biggest for us is being able to eliminate the use of the 3cx Windows client! Would be nice though if the call queue login/logout was a bit clearer, if you click the account icons it does click to call, you have to hover over the name of the agent to be able to login, this is not terribly intuitive but not a big deal. The click to call and having it work via the IP phone is great, big time saver for our folks.

- In 3cx web client it appears clicking the ALL contacts only shows system created but does not present a full list of users, you have to search at the top right search bar for that, is this a bug/issue? I would expect when clicking All contacts that I would see all valid extensions but this is not the case.

So far though, nothing major to report and a LOT of positive use case fixes for us now in the product. For others "waiting" I would say don't wait, install now, so far is a VERY stable build and working great.

Thanks 3cx!

Moawia Noor, jed and Nick Galea like this.
  2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Thank you for your positive post - so nice to read for our team. We will take note of your suggestions - we are already in progress for adding a few good features to be out soon, probably before the summer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OCWI

OCWI New Member

15.5 working well for us and our clients too. Thanks 3cx for the awesome update. Would love to see more status stuff, particularly from the partner portal. I see 15.5 brought status of auto backup. This is awesome. Any chance of status of extensions registered or tunnels up?

tvdir and Nick Galea like this.
  4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Thanks for the feedback OCWI. Yes we are planning to add more remote monitor features. Lets create a thread in ideas and start collecting top info to collect, then i will make it into a poll

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    tvdir likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.