Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v15 Calls Not Recording Automatically

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by JStellato, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JStellato

After the upgrade from 14 to 15, no calls are being recorded. Extensions that are set to auto record have been checked, the location verified. I have made sure NTFS Permissions were set to allow full control for all users of the computer. And I've set the quota for triple the space used.

I had performed the backup and restore procedure, when it restored it changed all the file dates of the existing recordings to when it was restored. Anyone else experiencing this?

2. JStellato

Ok For anyone else experiencing this, it's because even though I changed the Quota to three times what was in use, the initial in use size was over the 5GB default that was set. Changing the quota and waiting an hour didn't affect it. I manually restarted all the services and it started recording again.

3. ryan.rosenberg@nobullblinds.com.au

I am having the same issue, I may roll back to V14 as it is quite important for me. I did change the default directory to the same directory as I was running on 14. This shows my old call recordings on 3cx clients but nothing new.

I have also restarted the services, changed my quota to 20x my current usage and no luck. I looks as if it trying to verify the size of the drive but does not come back with a value. Tried the root and the same drive as the installed directory still no luck.

4. ryan.rosenberg@nobullblinds.com.au

Just increased my quota to 9TB and calls started recording. (Currently using 66GB).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.