V15 - Can't change office hours

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pagsinc, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pagsinc

When I originally setup our 3CX system, I was able to set our office hours. Now, I need to change them - but when I pull up the window to change a day's hours, I'm able to change the hour and minute fields, but the OK button never becomes solid to click. Any ideas?

2. XanthiZ

3CX Support

Hello pagsinc ,

In order to change the Office Hours you need to delete the previous one and create them again.
    Also there should not be any collision with the office hours.

3. jeffvz@gmail.com

Why would you have to delete them and reconfigure them? If that's the case why even have the the "configure" link on them. Also, "Delete" isn't correct. You can't delete anything. You have to deselect the radio button " Set up Specific Office Hours for this trunk" , hit "okay" to save it, then go back in and reselect the radio button, then you can reconfigure every day of the week. That's ridiculous and not even remotely user friendly. It looks like it's a feature someone added and then didn't bother to make it work. Hopefully that'll get fixed in some future patch.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @jeffvz@gmail.com
    The configure button is there so you can create an additional set of hours. For example you can set office hours from 09:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 17:00. If you want to change the already set hours you click on those and delete them. Just tested now and you do not have to go through all the steps you mentioned. I can go into the trunk select the hours i want to change and delete them. I can them set new set of hours and click ok. Hours are saved. Do not click on configure to try and delete the hours. Click on the already set of hours. That will give you an option to delete them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.