• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

V15 demo Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepest

Free User
Reaction score
Hi guys any ideas where we get the V15 demo key the email i recived has nothing about a demo key ?

This appears to be a common issue. I rung their Sales team and they sorted it out, but I never received my keys even after numerous attempts at trying to do it :-(

In order to get the License Key, you must go to the following page, the press on the link that says "Download 3CX v15 from this form" towards the end:
http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/free-pbx-v15-alpha/

After that, you are taken to a form which you must fill in. Once you submit it a verification email should be sent to the email you used, and once you press the confirmation link, a second email should arrive with a Demo License Key that you can use.

Hi I did receive my email after downloading for the 3rd time. So all good thanks

Everything should be ok now.. We had some tech probs in the first day with some regions..

Nicky:

Is the demo key we get basically the free edition which shuts off the bridge and other features?

--Tracy

V15 needs a license key. It will not work without a license key like before.
The free license key is the PBX Edition. This gives you 8 sim calls but disallows queues, bridges, reports and other pro features.
This is the license key you get when you fill in the form.

Hi Nicky,

It there a document describing the limitations of the V15 demo version?
I earlier used the demo key in V14 (2 simutanious calls + pro features) to be able to test Exchange UM integration, does this feature work on the V15 demo version or how can it be solved?

Thanks,
Ase

@Nicky.

On the edition comparison page it says that paging/intercom, call pickup and call park are not allowed. Is this correct or is it only bridges/call reporting and PRO features as stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.