Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

V15 demo Key

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Deepest, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deepest

Hi guys any ideas where we get the V15 demo key the email i recived has nothing about a demo key ?

2. simonjh88

This appears to be a common issue. I rung their Sales team and they sorted it out, but I never received my keys even after numerous attempts at trying to do it :-(

3. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

In order to get the License Key, you must go to the following page, the press on the link that says "Download 3CX v15 from this form" towards the end:
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/free-pbx-v15-alpha/

After that, you are taken to a form which you must fill in. Once you submit it a verification email should be sent to the email you used, and once you press the confirmation link, a second email should arrive with a Demo License Key that you can use.

4. Deepest

Hi I did receive my email after downloading for the 3rd time. So all good thanks

5. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Everything should be ok now.. We had some tech probs in the first day with some regions..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. tratz

tratz New Member

Nicky:

Is the demo key we get basically the free edition which shuts off the bridge and other features?

--Tracy

7. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

V15 needs a license key. It will not work without a license key like before.
    The free license key is the PBX Edition. This gives you 8 sim calls but disallows queues, bridges, reports and other pro features.
    This is the license key you get when you fill in the form.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Ase

Ase

Hi Nicky,

It there a document describing the limitations of the V15 demo version?
    I earlier used the demo key in V14 (2 simutanious calls + pro features) to be able to test Exchange UM integration, does this feature work on the V15 demo version or how can it be solved?

Thanks,
    Ase

9. neville

neville New Member

@Nicky.

On the edition comparison page it says that paging/intercom, call pickup and call park are not allowed. Is this correct or is it only bridges/call reporting and PRO features as stated above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.