v15 impressions

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pswarowski, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pswarowski

Can people post their impressions of v15 if you've already upgraded any instances? We are planning on waiting a bit before putting our phone system on it to ensure there are no issues or bugs in the initial release.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

At this point (I believe), version 15 is still a Beta, and out there for testing purposes only. I don't think you want to be running a live system on it at the moment. You may want to read through the V15 forum for first impressions.

3. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Actually, it became available on Monday 7/11 as released for purchase.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Sorry, stand corrected.

5. aberry

aberry New Member

From what I have read there are too many missing features. No extension status, no port or trunk status, problems with updating phone firmware, more settings removed from the GUI.

Sounds very BETA at this point to me, although they do have a roadmap for adding back in theses basic features in the next couple service packs. I don't understand why this is released as final when feature parity with past versios is so far off.

6. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

3CX - This has been a pain point for me. Since v14 and now v15, could you clearly document features that have been removed?

thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

These lacks are the major reason we are holding off for any/all client upgrades.. pending the service pack(s). It is just not ready for our release today.

8. 3CXDude

Can't see us deploying to customers for quite a while. Should not have been released in current state.

3CX really need to get their act together and add some professionalism to their development cycle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.