V15 incoming issues with multiple trunks

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by albawater, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. albawater

Odd situation but... we are moving SIP providers. our new provider has provided us with a test number so created an additional SIP trunk.

Test call to new trunk - works ok
    Test call to old trunk - invite failure

go into SIP trunk properties for old trunk, ok out again

Test call to new trunk - invite failure
    Test call to old trunk - works ok

Anyone help?

Thanks

Ben

Uzzy likes this.
  2. dan_tx

Sounds like a bug myself and others have mentioned with no fix I'm aware of other than downgrading to v14. See here

https://www.3cx.com/community/threa...trunk-breaks-other-sip-trunk-everytime.47339/

As of now our future 100 phone deployment is on hold in light of this significant issue and another I am having that may be related. Same type of issue occurs but when adding an inbound rule an unrelated sip trunk starts failing incoming calls. Have to go and click ok on it, it starts working but then the inbound rule stops working/ other trunk can't get incoming. Wire shark shows the pbx just flat out rejecting the incoming call, click ok in the trunk and now it accepts it, click ok on the inbound rule, pbx now accepts it but breaks the incoming on the other sip trunk.

We cannot purchase the solution without being able to have multiple sip trunks and inbound rules all working without breaking each other. Seems like a major back end issue. I'm looking into how to go about seeing if this issue will be fixed soon. We are using a trial type license they handed out to elastic users for extended testing before moving forward with the purchase but these are show stopper bugs/problems for us. I hope a fix is release.

albawater likes this.
  3. albawater

Thanks Dan

Same problem. We can work around with our Telco's. a pain regardless.

Ben

4. dan_tx

Just verified this morning, same exact issue with a new VOIP provider that we are having with our 3rd party PBX. When making a modification to one sip, it causes 3cx to respond to the other "Proxy Auth Required" and incoming calls always fail. I'm assuming it might be related to how 3CX handles no registration/ip based authentication SIP trunks, since with another VOIP provider we are using the issue has never happened and it is account based/registration.

Looks like there is no support option available outside of the forums without purchasing the product. However YiannisH_3CX has been very helpful so far with another issue regarding the Fanvil X4G firmware Here is hoping they have a patch or fix for this so we can switch to 3CX later this year. Right now looks like we won't be expanding the test group until this is fixed, since our primary VOIP provider is IP authentication based and this issue is preventing incoming calls from either them or our current PBX (IP Auth based) depending on which one we click "OK' in the settings and then back out from last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.