Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v15 Linux Incoming calls stop ringing.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by full2, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. full2

I have a configuration that has been working fine, however the last two weeks we have had a issue that it stops routing calls to the IVR and the caller just gets buys. The call log shows the calls hitting the system and saying not answered. On one ocasion I reboot the system twice and started working. Today this is not the case. I am attaching the image of the call log and the text from a verbose activity log purged and then a failed incoming test call. Any help would be great. Vitelity is the trunk provider.
    Neil

Attached Files:

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi @full2

Can you check if all your services are started? also what service pack are you on? You can check by navigating to Dashboard and under the information column the build number is indicated.

3. full2

The services all stated running, the ver is 15.0.60903.0. It had happened this morning as well could get to the admin page but no calls. I restarted all the services and it came back up and is able to get calls. Not sure which services it was that fixed it.

4. full2

I have determined that restarting the Configuration services solves the problem. Is there a log that I can copy/view that would show the service fails?

5. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Do you have multiple trunks? and if yes are those IP based?

6. full2

There is two trunks, one for incoming no and one for outgoing. They are registration based to vitelity.

7. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Make sure your DID's are under the incoming trunk only and not under both trunks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.