Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

v15 Number the BLFs & add 5 BLF's when you hit the add more button

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by iron, Jan 12, 2017.

v15 Number the BLFs & add 5 BLF's when you hit the add more button 5 5 15votes
5/5, 15 votes

Tags:
  1. iron

v14 numbered the BLF fields. v15 doesn't. This makes it extremely challenging when you want to add a side car for extensions and you are trying to find BLF #28 (in the case of yealink) to start populating the side car BLF buttons (p.s. I hate the constant scrolling in this new interface - major time waster).

Can we also have the system add 5 BLF's at a time when we click add more BLF's too? v15 adds them one at a time.

2. DSXDATA

DSXDATA New Member

This is an excellent suggestion. Having done a set of 6 EXP40's yesterday - this single thing made the process 2X as hard as it needed to be.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jorge Aranda likes this.
  3. wcoggins

I agree whole completely! What happened to the numbers??
    Why would 3CX remove these?
    It is very hard to set up the BLF keys if you have to count down the fields on the screen?

Please put them back

4. Paul Omans

I agree 100% with this post. The features that V15 removed that are actually useful seem to be more and more every day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    KJM_Complea likes this.
  5. jfletcher

Especially adding multiples of 5 when clicking the add button. I did 5 yesterday and with side cars this is a very slow process, and numbers or something that related to where these buttons will appear.

6. tvdir

7. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

v15.5 -
    BLF's are numbered
    However, add more still only add's 1