• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

v15 Number the BLFs & add 5 BLF's when you hit the add more button

iron

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
v14 numbered the BLF fields. v15 doesn't. This makes it extremely challenging when you want to add a side car for extensions and you are trying to find BLF #28 (in the case of yealink) to start populating the side car BLF buttons (p.s. I hate the constant scrolling in this new interface - major time waster).

Can we also have the system add 5 BLF's at a time when we click add more BLF's too? v15 adds them one at a time.

Upvote 15
This is an excellent suggestion. Having done a set of 6 EXP40's yesterday - this single thing made the process 2X as hard as it needed to be.

Reactions: Jorge Aranda
I agree whole completely! What happened to the numbers??
Why would 3CX remove these?
It is very hard to set up the BLF keys if you have to count down the fields on the screen?

Please put them back

I agree 100% with this post. The features that V15 removed that are actually useful seem to be more and more every day.

Reactions: KJM_Complea
v14 numbered the BLF fields. v15 doesn't. This makes it extremely challenging when you want to add a side car for extensions and you are trying to find BLF #28 (in the case of yealink) to start populating the side car BLF buttons (p.s. I hate the constant scrolling in this new interface - major time waster).

Can we also have the system add 5 BLF's at a time when we click add more BLF's too? v15 adds them one at a time.
Especially adding multiples of 5 when clicking the add button. I did 5 yesterday and with side cars this is a very slow process, and numbers or something that related to where these buttons will appear.

v15.5 -
BLF's are numbered
However, add more still only add's 1

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leo13215464
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.