Solved V15; Outbound Calls always show main trunk number instead of number in caller ID

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by John Ranger, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Ranger

Hi all,

having just setup a new V15 and configured it, I have now the Problem that from every internal phone from which I dial to external phones (e.g. my mobile) the shown number on the external phone is always the main trunk number and not the individual DID.

The config Looks like this:
    - In the extensions in the Outbound caller ID field, the corresponding DID is filled in.
    - In the trunk config, Outbound Parameters, in the "From: Display Name" and the "from: User part", the following value setting is configured: "OutboundCallerId" Outbound caller id taken from Extension Settings in mgmt console

Still...the shown calling number on the external phone Shows the main trunk number.

Question: What do I have to Change in order that the individual Outbound caller ID of the calling Extension is shown to the external phone instead of the main trunk number?

Thanks for your help and with kind regards,

John

Update/Solved: I just found it out: I had spaces within the individual caller id numbers. Removing the spaces made the DID show up at the remote phone instead of the main trunk number.

Techops and WANAO like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.